Unknown unknowns can be bad. AND create opportunities.
For business leaders, an unk unk ( as Boeing engineers called it half a century before Rumsfeld made the phrase famous) throws up questions we have no certain answers to.
- Will I lose clients and revenue while it’s going on? How do I minimise the impact?
- Will we come out of this in one piece? Will I lose any of my team?
- What will the business world look like coming out of this? How should my business be shaped to succeed in *that* world?
One of the good things about unk unks is that the volatility and uncertainty create rare opportunities to redefine outcomes.
Meaning in our business world:
- what the evolved / rebuilt business looks like;
- how it can be more successful and impactful.
I’m raising Beyond the Quarter’s ambition in business and impact terms. We help businesses both achieve and contribute more. At no time in recent history has that been more important than now.
If you’d like to have a chat about options for coming out the other side of this strong and better, contact me or book a time to talk directly.
To talk to Iyas about how to protect your business through the crisis and build a stronger and more purposeful one coming out of it, just book a time to chat.