Peter Tiszavolgyi’s company, Stylers Group, started with a couple of mates at uni in Budapest. It’s grown into a 50+ person company that is Deepak Chopra’s digital partner in San Diego.
Not your typical trajectory from a recently ex-Communist country.
In this episode of the Karmic Capitalist podcast, Peter shares some of the lessons which have served him well. Including:
- Getting serious about your friends and your network is essential, and the importance of it should be taught from school.
- Believing that he can get the best out of people means that he usually can.
- The underestimated importance of luck, but how essential it is to be there when it happens.
- Why talking to your team about how and when they leave you is important.
- The power and giveaways of observing people’s habits.
- Not wanting 2 Ferraris!
This is a wonderfully heart-warming story of how to build a 50 person agency from scratch while keeping your values front and centre.
Tune in and subscribe for stories of business leaders at various parts of their journeys to businesses that are human and profitable.
Subscribe to the Karmic Capitalist podcast on your preferred player below.