Protect & Build Better
We’ve been dealt a crisis and an opportunity. The crisis is something we tragically see all around us, with its clear impact on health, lives and livelihoods.
But we also have a once-in-a-generation opportunity to rethink business, and figure out how we can create successful commercial models that serve a bigger, more human and more conscious purpose.
“Protect and Build Better” is a framework for maximising the probability of survival through the crisis and recession, while at the same time building a forward-looking, profitable and purpose-led organisation. Here are its high level principles and the story that shaped it. The story where we nearly lost our company coming out of the crisis.
The framework consists of 3 principles and 5 key areas, aimed to give businesses the ability to apply control to their response to the evolving crisis and recession, to proactively identify where to focus and how, and to ensure that short term decisions don’t have a fatal impact on a forward-looking long term strategy.
If you’d like to find out more and talk through your own company’s circumstances, schedule a chat with Iyas.
Bite size reflections on leading through this crisis
- increasing interdependencies which make the consequences of our decisions less predictable;
- fragility as we've been sacrificing all ... Read More
- The environmental impact of lockdown;
- Our sudden collective appreciation of all the NHS and its staff does for us;
- How companies, universities and governments worked together at breakneck speed ... Read More